Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Serious Checkers



These are Mini Oreos and Mini Chips Ahoy, but nutter butters, teddy grahams, cheese its, you name it, it would work! To king you just double stack, which makes for a doubly impressive victory if jumped.



I have never liked the game so much. Actually, it kind of stinks for me, because I am not very good at it, so I usually end up eating one or two cookies and that's it. But, fun for people like Sam, who nearly get sick from the cookie victory overload, especially if he is playing against me.
We're just going to make some assumptions about the cleanliness of that checkers board before the game began. SERIOUS ASSUMPTIONS.

2 comments:

mattksgirls said...

if he were to play me again, he would get to eat them all. :o)

G-Unit said...

Fun idea Aunt Jenny!!